Monday, March 28, 2016

Where the Hell Have You Been, Seth? AND 5 Things You Didn't Know That You Needed To Know!





Hello there, SethEliot Fans and Smile From The Inside fans.  All 5 of you!!  

I know it's been a WHILE since I last wrote.  It's time to start writing again.  And it's definitely time for a very quick recap of the past 9 months of my life.  30 seconds, ready, set, go!

Well, I secured a new job, a big job, probably the biggest job of my life thus far.  I am the Head of HR -- US & Mexico for a toy/entertainment company called Spin Master.  If you know what Paw Patrol is, then that's us.  If you don't know, you should know...as it is the #1 preschool IP (intellectual property) in the world. Anyway, I LOVE it, my job that is...most days.  It's a great deal of work.  Actually, it's tons of work and I'm still doing my best to figure out that concept of work-life balance.  Yea...I don't know what that is anymore.

Last year, I also secured a new boyfriend.  But don't get too excited, 'cause although he was awesome and an amazing human, we are no longer together.  Sigh.  

Anyway...for my birthday (September 25th, in case you want to send something to me this year), I took the Boyfriend to Iceland.  Yes, ICELAND.  It was out of this world amazing.  If you have never been to a glacier beach, you are missing out on one of the most beautiful imageries this world has to offer.  (see below).

Later in the year, I, unfortunately, had to part ways with a very dear and near friend.  I miss them terribly.  I'll admit.  So, there's that...

In December, on my way to visit him, my 92-year old Italian grandfather passed away.  It was pretty sudden.  This was the closest person to me that I had known for thirty-someodd years that has passed since I have begun using the gifts of mediumship.  That's been interesting...but that's for another time.

Early this year (2016), I broke up with said Boyfriend.  Sigh.  For details, see me later!

Being single and gay is NOT ideal in the gayborhood, which is West Hollywood.

All said, LIFE has been a crazy and wacky roller coaster of highs, lows, and everything in between.

Right now, as I have eluded in my social world, my dream (identified when I was 5 years old) of changing the world on a significant level is starting to come to fruition.  More details to come for sure.  For right now, just know that it's a very, very exciting and also very, very challenging time in my life.

That's it.  That pretty much catches you up on the last 8-9 months of my life.

As for the 5 things you didn't know that you needed to know today:

1)  Smile.  It could always be worse.  Your life, that is.
2)  Gratitude is the first step to changing your life.  Trust me.  Without gratitude or appreciation, it's an entirely steep uphill battle.  Surrender first, then move!
3)  If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten.  Do something different.  Make a unique choice.
4)  All you need to be happy in your life is INSIDE you.  Read that again!
5)  Be aware that sometimes how you do anything is how you do everything!  Read that 5 times over!

----------

FINAL THOUGHTS:
1)  Be good to yourself.  Take better care of yourself.
2)  There are some big meetings happening over this week and next week with some highly influential people for my future, send LOTS of energy my way.
3)  Happy Easter...you know I just learned that Jesus died on Good Friday and then rose from the dead on Sunday, Easter.  Why 3 days to rise?


A Smile From The Inside Production.




No comments:

Post a Comment