Thursday, July 16, 2015

I Have Some Sacred Lotus Touts For You...!

WELCOME BACK!!!

The Secret and Sacred Lotus Touts (or Good luck wishes) – Historically, you have six minutes to read and then forward/share with as many others as possible.  You know the drill, the more people you send it to, the more fortune, happiness, and success you will achieve.  We can all use a bit more fortune, happiness, and success in our lives.

I have included the Lotus Touts that register the absolute most with me.  Enjoy!!

ONE.
Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.    

TWO.
Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational  skills will be as important as any other.

THREE.
Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.  

FOUR.
When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.  

FIVE.
When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye..  

SIX.
Believe in love at first sight.   

SEVEN.
Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
People who don't have dreams don't have much.  

EIGHT.
Love deeply and passionately.
You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely  

NINE.
In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.  

TEN.
Don't judge people by their relatives.    

ELEVEN.
Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.  

TWELVE.
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.  

THIRTEEN.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.  

FOURTEEN.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.  

FIFTEEN.

Spend some time alone.   


FINAL THOUGHTS:
1)  If you liked the above, quick...forward/share with your friends on FB, Twitter, Insta, whatever!!
2)  I start my brand new job next week at Spin Master.  I am very very very excited to be the new Head of U.S. Human Resources.  Woohoo!
3)  I had my first mediocre reading this week (which looking back, wasn't quite as bad as I thought).  I have reflected and definitely learned the lessons and know what to do differently next time.  Sometimes, I can be so hard on myself.  I guess that's a good thing :/
4)  My apologies that is has been two weeks since I last wrote a blog.  I will do my best to ensure it does NOT happen again.
5)  I have actually seen the Temple Below in real life.  Pictures can only start to do it justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment