Thursday, June 4, 2015

Seven Things You Didn't Know You Needed to Remember Today...


Below, you will find Seven Ideas You Didn’t Know You Needed to Remember Today.

I always like to change it up a bit.  So, today, I am reminding you of some pearls of wisdom that you didn’t even know you needed to know and remember today.  Here it goes.  Enjoy…

I dedicate these thoughts to all of the Cat Lovers out there.  Happy #HugYourCatDay!!

1  – Every morning is a new opportunity to create yourself again.

2  – Every night is a great time to give thanks and be grateful for your life, your health, and your happiness.

3 – You attract what you are every day, not what you want.  So, if you want to attract the extraordinary, be extraordinary every single day.

4 – Everyone deserves a second chance.  Sometimes even a third one.

5 – The most powerful losses in love are only just preparing you for the most significant ones.

6 – Life is a series of disasters, disappointments, and detours.  Thank you, God, for that.  Appreciate every moment and turn those disasters into triumphs, turn those disappointments into technical experience, and turn the detours into trophy points.

7 – Instead of me, how about you come up with something we should all remember today?  I'm interested to see what you can add to this list?  List comments below or email me!!


FINAL THOUGHTS:
1) Finally put some pictures up and hung some curtains in my new bedroom.  OMG.  I finally live here now.  I'm thankful for my apartment every day.
2) #CaitlynJenner – I have a lot of feelings about this, but GOD bless her!  She inspires!
3)  My website will be launching soon with a cute little video where I'm giving away a fun prize!!
4) #MyTherapistAdvised that I might not need her anymore.  I’m still trying to figure out how that makes me feel.  Is she dumping me?  Or am I ready?

Remember!!

1 comment:

  1. You sounds very much like Jesus. Forgive 7 times 7. I like that. :)

    ReplyDelete