Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Special Mother's Day Tribute!!




Good Afternoon!  I wanted to do something a little different for Mother’s Day coming up this Sunday, May 10, 2015.  Don’t forget!!

Every year when Mother’s Day rolls around, I always send four cards to the first four ladies in my life.  Relatives only.  In the spirit of #WordsThatDontGetUsedEnough, here are a couple of the unique words or phrases I would use to describe them.

1 - My Grandma
Matriarch; Giving; Gentle; One-of-a-Kind; Remarkable; AND… My Italian Nonni!

2 - My Sister
All of the above, plus: Beautiful; Caring; Patient; Incredible; Amazing; Lives for her kids; Much stronger than she believes; AND… My Reality Check!

3 - My Aunt
All of the above, plus: Wonderful; Delightful; Kindhearted; Incomparable; Extraordinary; Selfless; Lovely; Mani/Pedi-mate; Thoughtful; AND… My Bosom Buddy!

4 - My Mom
All of the above, plus: Sweet; Compassionate; Magnificent; Understanding; Unparalleled; Exceptional; Generous; Humane; One of my best friends; AND… My Soulmate!

I know and love so many amazing mothers.  I want to take a moment to be grateful and to be in complete AWE for all mothers out there.   Shout out to my amazing friends who are also mothers from New Hampshire to New York, from Germany to California, especially including my BFFs here in Los Angeles and the OC.

One last thought.  This is for those that haven’t spoken to their mothers in quite some time.  No matter what happened.  No matter whether you are right or wrong.  Reach out on Mother’s Day.  Just do it.  Sometimes, it’s just that simple to re-start communication.

On that note, I read for a great deal of daughters who have lost their mothers.  Trust me, there is nothing in the world like a mother.

Happy Mother’s Day to All!


FINAL THOUGHTS:

1)  Sad news.  One of my original goats, Vincent Van Goat, passed away this week.  So Sad.

2)  I think it’s probably time for a great medium story.  Stay tuned for next week…

3) #SMILE4Mom - Mother’s Day Contest.  If you have a mother you know that could use either a psychic or medium reading, please use the hashtag #SMILE4Mom on Twitter or Facebook within the next week.  Your hashtag reference will enter you to win a free reading for the special mother in your life, whether it be a friend, sister, cousin, or your actual mother.

4)  “I’m giving away TWO signed copies of my book “How I Learned to Smile From The Inside”  - Sign up for my newsletter at www.SethEliotOnline.com for a chance to win!"


5)  Lots of fun and exciting events coming up…motivational speaking (late May) in Los Angeles and featured guest on a Radio Talk Show (early July).  Definitely sign up for my newsletter to keep up with all my events.



No comments:

Post a Comment