Monday, May 5, 2014

SEVEN INSIGHTS FROM THE OTHER SIDE!


Click Here for Pic

Hello There!

Over the past few months, I have been inundated with messages from spirits of deceased loved ones.  Some have made me weep.  Others have made me laugh.  This week, I wanted to share some insights from the other side that just make sense!  I hope to have a lot more of these types of blog posts in the future.  It might be time to start hashing on the crazy and awesome readings that have been going on in my life.

1)  Cherish and Enjoy the time left with those we love.
I know it might not feel like it, but it truly is a gift to have a finite amount of time left with someone you love.  Cherish each and every moment.  Reminisce about the fun times and the more challenging times. Be grateful for the memories, the love, and their influence on your life.  Share your secrets, your dreams, and your mistakes.  This finite time is precious and time is always of the essence.

2)  Most souls travel together in and out of lives.
Have you ever felt like the people in your lives, your family or your best friends must have been with you in a previous life?  The more I speak with people and their deceased loved ones, the more I hear that these individuals/souls have been intertwined and entangled for four, five, sometimes six generations of soul evolution.  I love believing that the closest people to me in this life have been around for the past several lives.

3)  You are living your purpose!
It may be slowly evolving (like it is for yours truly), or it may have been kicked into hyper-gear from an early age, either way, you are on your path.  If you believe that prior to being born again, we choose the life lessons, the hardships, and the major mistakes we overcome in this physical existence, then we also must believe that our purpose was clearly strategized and planned as well.  How are you doing on that purpose?  Do you think you are on the right track?  I like to believe (especially on those bad or sad days) that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.  I believe this so much that I look for "signs" from the universe that I am on the appropriate journey.  It might be seeing the number 24 somewhere (my favorite number) or hearing a song on the radio that I was just speaking about not two hours earlier.  If you look for signs to appear, trust me, they will. 

Make every moment count.  Live your life to the best and fullest possible.  It can be frustrating at times, for sure, but doing your best and trusting that your purpose is always there can sometimes bring you farther than you may ever have expected.

4)  Who do you "pray to"  or "make requests" from?  God?  Angels?  Your Spirit guides?
Whomever it is, it doesn't matter.  As long as you are asking, wanting, and realizing those requests, prayers, or wants.   I wake up each and every day (lately) asking for specifics on what I want.  Lately, I have been asking for the means to be able to write and perform more readings.  After five minutes of asking/praying for things, I then start to feel gratitude for my life.  Some days more than others.  It's a daily practice -- for everybody.  I swear that being grateful is key to inviting more of the same into our lives.  I am a very blessed person and you are too!

5)  Be the better person always.
This past week, I had an encounter with someone who didn't have to be the better person.  He would have had every right to look the other way or simply avoid me.  Long story short, I had a brief affair with his ex-boyfriend while they were in the process of breaking up.  I know.  I know.  Not my proudest moment.  The point is that he has ALWAYS been sweet to me, after he confronted me one year after the not-so-smart and brief love affair.  Good for him!   I see him occasionally, as he now lives in the gay-borhood, and I am always pleasantly surprised by his kindness, generosity, and at the end of the day, being the bigger person.  Those are the type of people I want to be around.

6)  Always remember the good times.
Spirits, at some point in every reading, point out a time when everyone was laughing, everyone was smiling, and everyone seemed happy.  I see now that this is how they want to be remembered.  They don't want to be remembered for their slow and steady decline, their cancer escapades, or their violent deaths.  Nope.  Instead, they always bring to my attention, and therefore to your attention, the fun times.  Let's save ourselves some grief and remember those times as well.

7)  Rest assured, our deceased loved ones see and know everything that's happening in your life.
Believe me, they know everything.  They know that you painted that fence in the cheapest most ugly manner.  They know that you finally threw away that box of stuff that has been by the door for months. They know that you placed that beautiful red envelope to rest with them at the funeral.  Even though they aren't physically around, spiritually, they know everything.  Spirits are fun, man!   They joke, they embarrass, and they make fun of my clients all the time (during readings).  Please know that they know!

Lots more incredible information and insights to come.  This is only the beginning.  Stay tuned...  


FINAL THOUGHTS:
1)  I am about to read a good friend of mine and his sister.  I'm a little nervous.  Once I let go of my attachment to giving them the best reading EVER, I can relax and actually move forward with the reading.  Wish me luck!
2) My new HR Consulting business venture is off to a great start (with a couple hiccups) and I look forward to unveiling our website to you in the near future.
3) Be the better person this week.  If someone cuts you off (while driving), perhaps they are having the worst day.  Last week, I'm sure I cut off someone, and I was not having my best week.  We all have off-days and off-weeks.  Give them the benefit of the doubt this week.
4)  Slow down and breathe a bit more this week.  Find solace in your breathe when everyone else is completely kinetically chaotic around you.  This is my mantra this week.


Click Here for Pic

A Smile From The Inside Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment