Monday, March 31, 2014

BROKEN HEARTS SUCK, RIGHT?


Click Here for Pic


Afternoon, y'all!

It took me about thirty-two (32) years, give or take, to actually listen and hear the lyrics of a song. Somehow instinctively I knew what the songs meant.  In addition, I could sing you the melody and harmony of most songs, but the words...forget about it!

Reflection.  Coming from a happy place this week, I wanted to share one of my favorite "sad but poignant" songs with you all.  It's always interesting (at least for me) to reflect on these words whilst I am in a state of happiness (or at least much closer to contentment than sadness).  These words are incredible.  I lend them here for you -- to reflect -- whenever you want.

Broken hearts are the worst!!  We all know what it feels like.  We all know the feeling of wanting to find the nearest ditch to politely assemble our bodies into a fetal-like position.  All that said, we must be grateful for when we are NOT in heart break, when we are NOT mourning a loss, and when we are NOT beyond stressed out at work.  There's so much in gratitude.  I'm still learning and I'll share more in the future.

"When A Heart Breaks" (Click Here for Video)

Are you listening yet?  Only when you are ready...continue...

I woke up this morning
And I heard the news
I know the pain of a heartbreak
I don't have answers
And neither do you
I know the pain of a heartbreak

This isn't easy
This isn't clear
And you don't need Jesus
Til you're here
Then confusion and the doubts you had
Up and walk away
They walk away
When a heart breaks

I heard the doctor
But what did he say
I knew I was fine about this time yesterday
I don't need answers
I just need some peace
I just need someone who could help me get some sleep
Who could help me get some sleep

This isn't easy
This isn't clear
And you don't need Jesus
Til you're here
Then confusion and the doubts you had
Up and walk away
They walk away
When a heart breaks
When a heart breaks
When a heart breaks
Oh, when a heart breaks

This isn't easy
This isn't clear
And you don't need Jesus
Til you're here
Then confusion and the doubts you had
Up and walk away
They walk away
When a heart breaks

Final Thoughts:
1)  Have you been watching your vernacular?  I have and it's astonishing how much better I feel all the time, especially when I capture myself saying, "I cannot wait..." -- I cancel it out and quickly say, I am sooo excited for...
2)  My BFFs, S&K, gave birth on Thursday evening late to a beautiful baby girl, Lily.  She's the cutest.  I wish them all the wonderful blessings and love.  They will be amazing parents!
3)  Once I get a bit more established and/or a new amazing full time day-JOB, I will start to share more stories about my mediumship endeavors.  It's truly never a dull moment...as you'll see!
4)  The Walking Dead.  OMG.  I am soooo excited for Season Five, which starts this October, 2014.
5) I am going to visit my favorite (and only) niece and nephew this weekend.  Woohoo!!!


Click Here for Pic/Article

A Smile From The Inside Production :)

1 comment:

  1. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    Broken Heart

    ReplyDelete