Monday, October 21, 2013

I BET YOU $1,000 DOLLARS YOU WILL WATCH THIS AND SHED, AT LEAST, ONE TEAR...


Click Here for Pic


I have imbedded two videos from "The Attraction Shadow Group" (Hungary) on Britain's Got Talent's YouTube Channel from 2012.  You won't want to miss these.  You might actually have to visit the website to view them.

I cannot really pin-point the reason why these are so moving, touching, and extraordinary, but nonetheless, sometimes there are no words to describe beauty.

I have included these because sometimes, you just need to cry.  I don't know about you, but every once in a while, I enjoy shedding a tear.

ATTRACTION VIDEO #1:
"Footprints in the Sand" -- Leona Lewis




If you enjoyed the first, then you will ADORE the second.


ATTRACTION VIDEO #2:
"Read All About it" -- Emeli Sandé



Don't lie to me, did you shed a tear?  I mean, come on!

I just had to devote one of my posts to this beautiful and stunning display of story-telling.

It is my gift to you.  Please share with others!


FINAL THOUGHTS:
1)  I have been commissioned to write an award speech for a charity.  It's my first since college.  Yikes!  Wish me luck!
2) If you didn't shed a tear, let me know.  Just curious :)
3)  Have an incredible week everyone!


Click Here for Pic

A Smile From The Inside Production :)


No comments:

Post a Comment