Monday, August 19, 2013

TODAY, I LEARNED ABOUT THE SUBTLETY OF SELF-CONFIDENCE!


Click Here for Source


For some reason, Self-Confidence is my niche.  It is where I believe I shine as a mentor and coach.

People with doubting self-confidence beliefs always seem to seek me out...and they always seem to find me.  I don't pretend to know everything about self-confidence, but I do know how to help support you find yours.

Click Here for Pic

Self-Confidence.

Is.

So.

Important.  Integral.  Vital.  Essential.



Click Here for Pic

I believe self-confidence is the most important attribute we all must learn to nurture, create, and project from within.  True self-confidence is brave.  True self-confidence needs not be exaggerated nor cannot it be falsified or fabricated.  It permeates from the inside out.  It is shy and quiet when appropriate, and screams out loud when absolute necessary.  True self-confidence inspires, encourages, and patiently reminds us all that if we don't believe in ourselves, why would anyway else?


A Smile From The Inside Production :)

1 comment:

  1. That theory is right, and we all know it well and heard it many times. Where the rubber meets the road is in the practice. How one builds confidence. Especially when the roots dates usually back to the early development years.

    ReplyDelete