Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!!!


Click Here for Pic

Look at the photograph above.  Can you guess where it is?  Click on the above link to look at a larger and more detailed version.  It is just beautiful.

Happy Hannukah to my fellow Jews!
Merry Christmas to my fellow Catholics and Christians!
Merry Kwanzaa to my cross-cultural friends!
Happy Holidays to everyone!
Happy New Year to all my dear and loyal blog fans!

I've been thinking about what I have accomplished this year.  Sometimes it makes me a little sad, but other times it makes me incredibly happy.  To be honest, I cannot wait for 2013 to start.  I'm already so over 2012.  So many fabulous events are going to occur in 2013...I can hardly wait.  Here are my top five accomplishments for the year 2012.  I'm sure there are more...I'll think about it even more and report back next week.

5.  The Successful Slaughter of the hen named, "Butterball."

4.  Successfully raising two Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats, Trixie and Vincent (Vinnie) Van Goat.

3.  I saved both "Daisy" and "Griselda" from the brink of death when they were egg-bound.

2.  I figured out a bizarre behavioral pattern, which deeply affects my loving relationships.  More to come...

1.  I am most proud of finishing my manuscript, "How I Learned to Smile From The Inside."

What were your biggest accomplishments?  Think of ten!  Think of twenty!  Think of them all.  I would love to hear them!  Please email them to me.


FINAL THOUGHTS:

1)  Next week, I will share my Resolutions for 2013.
2)  It appears my book will available on my website (SethSantoro.com) and Amazon as early as February 1, 2013.  Yeehaw!
3)  I cannot wait for my new great position at an incredible company.  I feel it coming real soon.  Hopefully sooner than later.
4)  Thank you for reading this.  Thank you for coming with me on this journey.  I guarantee next week will even be more eventful than this year.
5)  The photograph above is actually taken in Puri, India. Incredible, no?

Christmas in Milan, Italy

A Smile From The Inside Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment