Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wanna taste of "How I Learned To Smile From The Inside"???



Click Here for Pic

Below is just a final draft blurb from my Introduction to "How I Learned To Smile From The Inside."  Enjoy!

When everything feels broken... what do you do?  How will you ever smile again?  How do you learn to Smile From The Inside?

Why is this so important now?
Life is tough!  There is no way around that.  Lately, I don’t know about you, but everywhere I turn, there is sadness, violence, and anger.  It’s so easy to get caught up in the negative, the gnarly and believe in all the cynicism that exists around us.  That’s why I have decided to share my Smile From The Inside approach and S.M.I.L.E. method for healing with you now. 

In all of my research, I have found that universally speaking, there are only two types of feelings in the world -- those that are on the positive side: happiness, joy, enthusiasm, passion; and those that are on the negative side: sadness, grief, anger, etc… Someone who Smiles From The Inside lives life more on the positive side of the feeling tree.   Hence, it is time for us to change that cynicism and gnarly into hopeful and life-affirming.  It is time for us to shift the world consciousness from sadness, violence, and anger into contentment, peace, and giving.  This is not an easy task.  It starts with one person (me) sharing my thoughts and feelings with more people (you).  One by one, by being the change we wish to see, we can affect change starting at home with our families, to the workplace, and our respective towns and cities, and so forth.  Let’s make it a global effort.  Let’s all walk the walk and talk the talk.

Choosing to Smile From The Inside is a lifestyle choice.  It is not an abstract state of mind, instead it is a way to live your life.  Smiling From The Inside will help you breathe a little deeper, walk a little taller, and run a little faster.  It’s living a more centered and balanced experience.  Self-Awareness is key to this choice of lifestyle.  The more aware you are, the more authentic you can be, the more confidence you carry within, and the more efficient you can deal with issues that come up.  Bottom line, we all want an easier go and we all want a more enjoyable life.  If you follow the lessons, instructions, and suggestions herein and learn from my crazy and life-dizzying experiences, it will make your life easier and bring you more joy. 

You might be curious as to what a person who smiles from the inside looks like.  Well… they look just like you and me.  However, when they smile, their way of being shines through so bright, it is impossible not to notice the depth, the hope, and the happiness within.  It does not mean they are happy 100% of the time.   The majority of the time, you can not only see the truth, giving, and joy but also the enthusiastic life energy, motivation, and empowerment through only their smile.

So, if everything you have read up until now sounds appealing and you want a happier and simpler life, read on for more details…

FINAL THOUGHTS:
1) This is just a final draft of a blurb.  Don't worry, there is much much more to the Introduction.  This is just to get people's attention.  Does it make sense?  Is it catchy?  I am open to thoughts!
2) After my meeting with the PR expert wherein he recommended about 16 changes to improve the overall quality and tightness of the book, i have been editing like crazy for the past five days.  By the way, he thinks it has great potential.  Yay!  FYI - he believes my book could be out before Christmas!
3) This past week i have been reminded to ask questions instead of making assumptions.  I thought i knew that already, but sometimes i forget.   Silly boy!
4) Lastly, I did not thank Adam for helping me out last week for my very special and intimate gathering of my friends and family in LA.  Thank you, Adam! 
5) Don't forget to watch the Presidential Debate tonight!
6) Guess what show is starting in three weeks on October 22, 2012?  That's right, bitches!  It's  RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars!  Woohoo!!!


A Smile From the Inside Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment